Reporting to the Manager, Client Partnerships, this position is responsible for providing superior client service for our Group Life and Health clients. They will be proactive in follow through providing support to the Consultant, Client Partnerships team as well as other departments as required. This position acts as a primary point of contact between the client, suppliers, and TWG.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Manage inquiries and interfaces directly with policyholders;
- Face-to-face meetings as needed and for relationship building with policyholders, employees, insurance carriers and internal TWG employees;
- Research and resolve complex claims problems with insurance carriers;
- Determine and work towards resolution of any discrepancies found within contracts, booklets, processes, etc.;
- Coordinate contract amendments for clients and check for Carrier accuracy;
- Proof booklets and contracts for accuracy and ensure compliance with client’s requirements, legislation, collective agreements, etc.;
- Prepare marketing packages; including benefit comparisons and change of carrier procedures;
- Draft employee announcements related to change in carrier and deliver all relevant documents;
- Assessment and report/presentation preparation for marketing quote results for client;
- Coordinate carrier finalist presentations;
- Ensure the smooth transition of benefits to new carriers ensuring any client risk and exposure is mitigated;
- Maintain accurate and current records for all clients within CRM;
- Respond thoroughly to all client inquiries (within 24 hour turnaround time) by researching and communicating with carriers and the client’s TWG team members;
- Document outcomes and results of all inquiries, schedule appointments, monitor email, voicemail, prepare letters, spreadsheets, maintain filing and perform other administrative duties as required;
- Provides and coordinates support for Consultant as requested and in accordance with procedures and service agreements;
- Attend internal meetings for process improvements, cross selling initiatives and best practice sharing;
- Maintain knowledge of products and services available in the market;
- Peer review work as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree/College Diploma;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the Group Benefits industry;
- GBA, CEBS designation preferred or working towards;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM;
- Individual Agent License (LLQP) or willing to work towards;
- Proficient in written/spoken French an asset.
COMPENTENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sound judgment, ethics and integrity;
- Highly driven and self-motivated;
- Responsible for making work a fun and enjoyable environment;
- Strong customer service and caring attitude.
- Strong knowledge of group benefits;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong prioritization skills and flexibility to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Maintenance of valid driver’s licence;
- Some travel will be required.
We invite interested candidates submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.